- Carry any quick disconnect style quiver on your hunting belt! (Right or left)
- Rotate arrows to any position where they stay!
- Stalk, sit, kneel — arrows are always accessible!
- No leg strap, no interference, no arrow flagging!
- Transfer from bow to hip and back instantly!
- Unbreakable, adjustable.
- Light weight.
NOTE: Sidewinder performs best with a 1-1/2" wide leather belt.
- Two belt routes possible (experiment).
- Designed to span and capture pants belt loop if necessary.
- Install quiver disconnect adapter (not included) as shown (A). Use enclosed stainless hardware.
- Install quiver (not included). Rotate quiver to sit, kneel, etc.
- Stalking: Keep quiver with arrows horizontal or fletches slightly towards ground.
ROTATIONAL TENSION IS PRESET BUT ADJUSTABLE.
To increase or decrease friction, use 5/32" allen wrench and 7/16" socket wrench (not included).
- Carefully pry off dome cap (lift edges).
- Adjust tension using wrenches on bolt and locknut.
- Reinstall dome cap (snap it on over cup washer lip).